BAS and DCIM Components
Installation of products related to Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) help data center managers monitor airflow by providing real-time insight into efficient and inefficient conditions in the data center. STACK integration services from Great Lakes includes installation of components related to BAS & DCIM* solutions. Customers may choose to have third-party monitoring components drop shipped to Great Lakes, or we can source products directly.
Cabinets Integrated with BAS/DCIM Components Can Include:
- Installed in multiple locations on the front and/or rear doors to measure temperature and pressure differentials within the cabinet
- Also used to measure humidity, dew point, etc.
- The majority of PDUs accept a limited number of sensors, typically 2 or 3; rack mount expansion bays accept sensors for increased monitoring
Power Distribution Units, PDUs
- PowerLok PDUs from Great Lakes feature monitoring capabilities
- Other industry PDUs also provide monitoring functional
- Advanced PDU options include receptacle level management
- Installed in the front of the cabinet, typically along the inside frame or front rail
- Inventories equipment installed in each RMU of the cabinet
- Advanced options include ability to monitor power usage of every piece of equipment
*Please note that while Great Lakes will install sensors and environmental monitoring components, we do not assist with software/hardware installation and maintenance.