Edge Cabinet (NEMA 4)
19″ EIA RAILS, AIRFLOW, CABLE MANAGEMENT & SECURITY–IDEAL FOR PROTECTING RACK MOUNT EQUIPMENT IN INDUSTRIAL AND OUTDOOR TELECOM APPLICATIONS
- 26, RMU 48″H x 28″W x 34″D
- Galvanized steel with textured powdercoat finish, beige
- Front and rear doors with 3-pt latching
- Configure doors with a defeated handle (two-handed grip to unlock and open) or IP-rated electromechanical handle that is compatible with an optional RFID reader
- Removable gland plates for optional IP-rated AC unit or fan and filter assemblies
- Two pair of #12-24 tapped mounting rails, depth adjustable
- Cable management features along the rail include attachment points for optional cinch straps and ¼ turn “D” rings
- Includes pad mount plinth and cover, which serves as a solar shield
- Open bottom of cabinet allows pass-thru from cabinet to plinth
- Color: Beige, textured finish
- Certifications: NEMA 250 Type 4
The resources shown below are related to the product
selection above. If you are looking for a different size
please select it above to see the results here.
No resources have been found.
IN STOCK & AVAILABLE NOW!
19″ EIA rails, airflow, cable management and security features make this cabinet ideal for mounting and protecting any rack mount equipment for data, telecom, and broadband applications.
The cabinet originated as a micro data center for edge computing workloads for a grocery chain. The cabinet is installed in multiple outdoor locations of distribution centers and retail stores. Deploying the cabinet at various points throughout a single campus environment gives employees access to faster data analysis and transfer of POS metrics, inventory management, security surveillance, and more.
- IP65-rated access control on front and rear doors
- Vibration and graffiti proof
- Key override
- Use with optional RFID reader for an intelligent security solution (monitor and manage user access to the cabinet)
- Cooling capacity: 2000-3000 BTU
- Voltage: 115
- Power consumption: 690W
- NEMA Type 3R/4
Regardless of indoor data cabinet or BOX solution, the cabinet can be configured with Great Lakes accessories and third-party components, prior to shipping–it’s part of Great Lakes STACK integration services. STACK creates a streamlined deployment process that reduces freight costs, labor costs, and creates the ultimate savings—time. Each cabinet arrives configured to your exact specifications so that it’s “move-in ready” for your site.
- Internal cable management
- Internal airflow
- Bonding and grounding
- Power components
- Intelligent access control
- GL or the customer can source components and have drop-shipped to GL
- Packaged per customer request
- One part number encompasses product and kitted components–EASY ORDERING!
- Ideal solution for large project rollouts–consistent product delivered to each location
- Bulk packing to reduce packaging material and reduce shipping costs
- Specialty crates
- Standard or shock pallet
- Inside delivery and white glove service are available
Note: Any change in the standard BOX cabinet configuration will cause a longer lead time.