NEMA 3 5G Cabinet
CONFIGURED TO SERVE AS A MICRO DATA CENTER FOR 5G AND OTHER WIRELESS, TELECOM AND BROADBAND APPLICATIONS
- 39 RMU, 75″H x 32″W x 32″D, NEMA 3 Cabinet
- Welded body with front door and rear panel
- Front door with locking ¼ turn handle with hex key and hasp for optional padlock
- Hinged front door with 90° opening and wind stop
- Removable back panel with hex key quarter-turn locks
- Configure front door with 6k BTU AC unit or heat exchanger
- Two pair of 39 RMU, #12-24 tapped mounting rails, fixed placement; galvanized, uncoated material
- Includes 23 to 19″ reducer brackets (various sizes, see ‘Included’ tab below for description and quantity)
- Various punch electrical knockouts on both sides for greater flexibility (see drawing download for size and placement)
- Installed electrical components include: 16 position tin plated copper bus bar; 24 position phoenix connector with uncoated mounting plate; GFCI duplex and junction box (120V, 15A)
- Multiple rack mount accessories included, but not installed (see ‘Included’ tab below for complete list)
- Solid bottom with 4 anchor holes
- Color: Beige, textured finish
- Certifications: NEMA 250 Type 3, UL508A
The resources shown below are related to the product
selection above. If you are looking for a different size
please select it above to see the results here.
No resources have been found.
IN STOCK & AVAILABLE NOW!
The flexibility of mounting, airflow, and cable management options make the 5G cabinet suitable for a multitude of
industrial, telecom, and broadband applications.
The NEMA Type 3 cabinet originated as a micro data center that facilitates a nationwide roll-out of 5G wireless network coverage. Great Lakes manages an intensive inventory program to ensure each cabinet is configured with cable management, power, and grounding equipment and accessories. All customer-specified components are installed, wired, and tested at Great Lakes so that a configured cabinet arrives at the service provider’s warehouse and is ready for specialized rack-mount equipment.
- 16 position tin plated copper bus bar with 5/8″ lug spacing;
- 24 position phoenix connector with uncoated mounting plate and label
- GFCI duplex and junction box, 120V, 15A
- LED light strip 48V DC with front door switch
- AC Unit or Heat Exchanger (see listed highlights of each unit)
- 2 RMU 23 to 19″ reducer brackets, four pairs
- 4 RMU 23 to 19″ reducer brackets, one pair
- Angled support bracket
- EIA battery support bracket, 1 RMU; qty. 1
- EIA support blanking panel, 1 RMU; qty. 2
- Cable strain relief bar, 4″ recessed; qty. 1
- Fiber slack tray, 1 RMU; qty. 1
- Cooling capacity: 6000 BTU; at 131°F internal
- Internal airflow by AC: 247 CFM
- Operational temperature range: -40 to 131°F
- Input voltage: 48 VDC
- Cooling capacity: 120W/°F
- Airflow, maximum: 800 CFM
- Operational temperature range: -40 to 149°F
- Input voltage: 48 VDC
Regardless of indoor data cabinet or BOX solution, the cabinet can be configured with Great Lakes accessories and third-party components, prior to shipping–it’s part of Great Lakes STACK integration services. STACK creates a streamlined deployment process that reduces freight costs, labor costs, and creates the ultimate savings—time. Each cabinet arrives configured to your exact specifications so that it’s “move-in ready” for your site.
- Internal cable management
- Internal airflow
- Bonding and grounding
- Power components
- Intelligent access control
- GL or the customer can source components and have drop shipped to GL
- Packaged per customer request
- One part number encompasses product and kitted components–EASY ORDERING!
- Ideal solution for large project rollouts–consistent product delivered to each location
- Bulk packing to reduce packaging material and reduce shipping costs
- Specialty crates
- Standard or shock pallet
- Inside delivery and white glove service are available
Note: To take advantage of 24-48 hour shipping, the 5G cabinet will ship with an AC Unit or Heat Exchanger installed, as well as other components installed or packaged inside of the cabinet (see ‘Included’ tab). Any change in the standard BOX cabinet configuration will cause a longer lead time.