According to the Federal Communications Commission, large wireless and communications companies have legally committed to providing 5G coverage to 70% of the United States. Great Lakes has helped Fortune 500 companies work towards these goals by serving as a preferred cabinet vendor to support nationwide 5G rollouts. We’re experts in developing and configuring cabinets with power, airflow, and connectivity to meet customers’ specifications.
This spring, we’re excited to showcase these products and services at upcoming data center, wireless and broadband service shows, including:
Texas Communications Expo, Inc., aka TCEI
- April 4-6, 2023
- Belton, TX: Bell County Convention Center
- Great Lakes Booth 805
- Register & Learn More
Our direct Texas sales manager, Eric Trosch, leads the Great Lakes teams at TCEI—touted as the biggest show in the southwest, showcasing telecom, wireless, and broadband products.
Visit Great Lakes in Booth 805 to check out indoor and outdoor NEMA solutions for storing and protecting rack mount equipment for industrial, broadband, 5G, and wireless applications. Chat with the Great Lakes team to discuss how each cabinet can be configured with airflow, cable management, power, and security solutions to accommodate your specific application.
Connectivity Expo, aka Connect-X
- May 8-10, 2023
- New Orleans, LA: Morial Convention Center
- Great Lakes Booth 102
- Register & Learn More
Great Lakes is excited to participate in Connect-X, with this year’s show dedicated to supporting broadband service and 5G infrastructure in the public and private sectors.
Find Great Lakes in Booth 102 showcasing outdoor NEMA 5G free standing cabinets and utility boxes—both deployed as part of a large 5G rollout across the United States. Chat with the Great Lakes team to discuss how each cabinet can be configured with airflow, cable management, power, and security solutions to accommodate your specific application.
Data Center World
- May 8-11, 2023
- Austin, TX: Austin Convention Center
- Great Lakes Booth 927
- Register & Learn More; use discount code LAKE300 for a $300 savings off an exhibition pass!
Data center infrastructure is the cornerstone of Great Lakes business. We look forward to showcasing physical cabinet solutions and products supporting critical data center infrastructure, including power, cable management, airflow, and security.
Check out these products at the show, or learn more on the web:
- ES Cabinet: The most configurable cabinet for any application—accepts the greatest number of accessories and is the building block of effective aisle containment
- Colo Cabinet: Distinct access and segregation to two or three bays per cabinet; ideal for security application and colo data centers
- CMRX Rack: Multiple heights and depths accommodate high-density network equipment; integrated cable management, or use with a VCM
- VCM Vertical Cable Manager: Compatible with the CRMX and available in front or rear channel configurations
- Security Panel System: A better “cage” system, the SPS creates enclosed, secure spaces to help data centers meet industry and regulatory standards, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc.
- Power Solutions: UPS products and industry-leading, US-manufactured PDUs